Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crap!

Started the day feeling pretty good. I went to the pro club and did a 1 hour endurance swim class. I am still trying to get the whole bilateral breathing down and so I am still swimming like a spaz but we covered about 2500 yards and I didn't die.

Went into the locker room after the swim and suited up for my favorite run of the week. Hill repeats,yay!!! I ran about 15 min to my special hill and made my way slowly to the top. Coach has me doing 6 repeats and then running back. At the top of the first repeat I slowed to a walk as I normally do to bring my heart rate back down into the realm of normal. At that time I felt a painful pull on my left calf. I stopped right away and stretched and ended up walking back to the club to ice it.

Now I am home icing my sore calf and wondering what the hell went wrong :(

1 comment:

Amber said...

crap crap!! Are you ok?